Penetrating colourant to mark the cracks and failures. Red coloured, water washable penetrant for non-destructive testing of metal surfaces. The penetrant can flow into tiny cracks within a time frame of 10 to 20 minutes. The excess of penetrant has to be washed away before using the developer.
- Non-destructive inspection of materials, parts, assemblies, equipment, surfaces or structures
- Cracks, lack of fusion and open cavities in welded parts
- Cracks and cavities caused by metal fatigue and cutting operations
- Check for porosity or leaks in pipes, tanks, boilers, heat exchangers
- Discontinuities, laps, folds and cracks in castings, forgings and ceramics