Anti-seize compound for lubrication of bushes, sliding surfaces and small open gears. Prevents damage at start-up and protects during running-in. Protects against seizing of threaded components. Effective from -30°C to +150°C as a lubricant and to +1100°C as an anti-seize.
Bushings, sliding surfaces, small open gears: plastic and metal, threaded connections.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS:
- Registered NSF class H1.
- Low friction coefficient provides protection during running in, prolonging component life
- Provides protection against scuffing during assembly
- Resists water wash-out extending re-lubrication intervals when used as a service lubricant
- Prevents seizure of threaded components enabling easy and quick dismantling
- Complies with BRC Global Standard (Issue 7) -4.7.6
Product Data Sheet
Safety Data Sheet